Ping Gary: BAU file for LO template

Gary,
In this entry on your forum,
http://technicaleditor.livernoisyard.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=56
there is a link supposedly to a BAU file. However, it in fact leads to
the OTT file, as does the link above it.

Is the BAU file available? Can you make it available, either on that
forum entry or elsewhere? Thanks.

--Jean

I would have to dig around for it. I rewrote a version 3.4 template around the first week of July but left it incomplete back then because that was when LO released their botched version 3.4.0 implementation--the one that would not do edit-changes. I would have to resume finishing that template design

Gary

FYI, I took your partially-done v3.4 template, removed the bits I
disagreed with (such as some of the style uses proposed) and some of
the long-winded exposition, and published it as the current v3.4
template.

--Jean

One error exists in the manner of OOo/LO's applying the "End" list paragraph styles was probably not included in my template exposition, unless I did get around to it.

Only ONE "End" style would be used in any multilevel list, and it would apply only to the very last entry--be it a list item (either ordered or ordered or if the last entry is a paragraph without the bullet or numbering). Installing any other "Ends" would mess up the interior vertical spacing because the End styles allow for more vertical spacing--the spacing meant for the spacing after the entire multilevel list--as a whole--before the following paragraph.

Gary

And I also probably did not get around to correcting the errors in the LO/OOo page-styles exposition. But I would have to go through them and make sure.

And I hope that you rearranged the material sensibly instead of the awfully incoherent arrangement of first-level subheads in the original template exposition. I thought that I done that on the forum site, but that was over three months ago and I do not remember at the moment.

Gary

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks Jean :slight_smile:
Regards from