Publishing Extensions: new version uploaded

OK. I've proofread the Disclaimers section and made a few small changes. This has now been uploaded to the site.

Hi Hazel,

OK. I've proofread the Disclaimers section and made a few small changes. This has now been uploaded to the site.
--
Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk>

Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

OK. I've proofread the Disclaimers section and made a few small changes.
This has now been uploaded to the site.

Great! Thanks Hazel, specially to recover some last changes in the document!
:slight_smile:

I uploaded to Alfresco a new version without changes record, and a PDF
version. For me, it's the final version.

If it's ok to all, Andreas Mantke can link from the extensions repository
using the address:

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/proxy/alfresco/api/node/content/versionStore/version2Store/7db959ab-99d9-4d20-a364-82cbdb7971e6/Publishing_extensions.pdf?a=true

David Nelson, can Andreas use this address to link to the document in
Alfresco or there is another way?

Andreas: I suggest you to check the Hazel's review of the Disclaimers
section. May be it will be useful to website too. :slight_smile:

David: thanks for Alfresco account! :slight_smile:

Best regards!

Gustavo Pacheco.

Hi Gustavo, guys,

OK. I've proofread the Disclaimers section and made a few small changes.
This has now been uploaded to the site.

The PDF:
http://media.libreoffice.org/cmis/browser?id=workspace%3A%2F%2FSpacesStore%2Faa45e054-6bf2-4aac-ad4d-d3c0183b02f2

The ODT:
http://media.libreoffice.org/cmis/browser?id=workspace%3A%2F%2FSpacesStore%2Fedc68401-3d48-4097-9bcb-856479c7babc

Typo on P4, 'restarting the office suit'.
How should I submit such things?

Hi Morten,

Typo on P4, 'restarting the office suit'.
How should I submit such things?

The best solution would be to have an Alfresco account, to download
the document, apply your corrections and then upload the new version.

If you're willing to take part in proofreading stuff, I can set up the
account for you.

Hi Morten!

  Thanks! I did it. For other typos, you can do it yourself, as David wrote!
Feel free to contribute! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Gustavo Pacheco.