OpenOffice Administrative Guide rebranded

This was my first go at rebranding an OOo document. Consider it a 'prentice piece. I have uploaded it to alfresco, where someone will need to check and see where, if anywhere, I have gone wrong. Two points:

1) I have not been able to update the hyperlinks. That requires more knowledge of the various LibreOffice websites than I possess. I have marked with comments where a link needs updating.

2) I have assumed that local pathnames with "oo" or "ooo" in their names should have "lo" instead.

3) There is one figure to be updated. I am not good with graphics!

Hello Hazel,

This was my first go at rebranding an OOo document. Consider it a 'prentice piece. I have uploaded it to alfresco, where someone will need to check and see where, if anywhere, I have gone wrong. Two points:

Thank you for this very useful work. :slight_smile: I have been browsing through
the doc and have not identified any problem at this stage. Obviously,
the document will need further review from a technical viewpoint, to
validate the accuracy of the content in respect of our current
versions of LibreOffice.

1) I have not been able to update the hyperlinks. That requires more knowledge of the various LibreOffice websites than I possess. I have marked with comments where a link needs updating.

OK, no problem here. Obviously, the work you've done is a first pass
in massaging the guide into a usable form for us.

2) I have assumed that local pathnames with "oo" or "ooo" in their names should have "lo" instead.

This is a point that will need the above-mentioned technical
validation. There are many filenames (and paths) that have not
changed, even though the devs could easily have re-named them. This is
often to preserve compatibility with past versions of OpenOffice.org,
so that users don't find themselves with something suddenly broken
after upgrading to a more-recent version.

But no worries, we have the changes tracking turned on and can easily
roll back this kind of thing if it proves necessary. :slight_smile:

3) There is one figure to be updated. I am not good with graphics!

No worries there. Re-working a guide such as this one is an
incremental process, and that work will be done in a next pass.

In any case, you're a hero and thank you very much for what you've
been doing. :slight_smile:

I'm always here for advice, questions and any help you may need. Feel
free to buzz me anytime - including if you'd like guidance about
something else to do next. :slight_smile: