Alfresco: all content restored and available, with thumbnails and online previewing

Hi,

I have finished restoring all the docs team's content on Alfresco. I
still have various full offline backups in case anything got missed,
and will keep them for some time to come.

My next task will be to work on updating the Contributor's Guide and
Jeremy's original Alfresco Boot Camp, so that people can familiarize
themselves with using Alfresco.

Now, all documents (.odt, .pdf, etc.) have proper thumbnails of the
cover page, and can be fully previewed and read online without even
having to download them. All meta data is displayable for each
document and can be updated from the Alfresco interface (this includes
renaming the actual files). The changes to meta data get written
within the document.

There is also a simple workflow implemented for the documentation
team, which I'll be documenting in the contributor docs.

Anyone who wants to start working on documentation can do so without
problem. For the moment, I'd recommend liaising with me on this list
before moving anything around - perhaps you can consider to be the
team's librarian until such time as we have updated contributor docs
and have "finalized" things.

All questions and comments are very, very welcome. There's lots of
stuff that can be modified if you want.

Anyone who had an account on the old Alfresco platform will need a new
account creating. Just give a heads-up on the list, and it will be
done very quickly.