Alfresco

Hi :slight_smile:
Aaargh, sorry people!  I think i should have been setting up people's new Alfresco accounts?  Is anyone having trouble logging in since last week's upgrades?

Is anyone on the Web Admins mailing list or can anyone edit the page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/documenters/
So that we don't include a link to the wrong one anymore?

Is anyone on the Global Localisation list?  Have they been told that folder names with non-English characters work now?
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/
Any chance of promoting the Alfresco site there as a good way of tracking translations?  There might be a few teams interested or perhaps the Extensions translations might be good to place there even if the rest of translations fro a particular language get doen elsewhere?

Also happy "World Peace Day" everyone!  I have heard of green peas, runner beans and black eyed peas but world peas seems unlikely.  Still it's a good idea imo :wink:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Tom,

You should have your LibreOffice Alfresco credentials in your mailbox.
You're an admin, so please don't be shy to create user accounts, as
you mentioned.

All user accounts will need to be recreated, I couldn't automate the
process. I'm still busy uploading the rest of the content (been taken
up by a client's work), which I'll finish today later, or tomorrow.

The links on the libreoffice.org Get Involved page for documenters
both point to the same login page on the new Alfresco platform, so no
worries there. When I get time, I'll update the text on the page.

Anyway, thanks for the help and the heads-up. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
If both links point to the same place then that covers my only worries about that page.  Changing the text is very very loooow priority :slight_smile:

Good work David, thanks :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Tom,

I could have sworn that I got an email about resetting my password, but I cannot find it now. Please reset my password or resend the email.

Thank you,

Aimee

Yes, I can't access, my username is jucasaca

Hi Aimee, hi Juan,

I have created new accounts for you and sent you the credentials.

Hi :slight_smile:
Ahh great, thanks David :)  Juan, please ignore my off-list email! lol
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hello David,

I'm unable to login.
User richardholt

Thanks.
saludos,
Richard.

Hi Richard,

Hello David,

I'm unable to login.
User richardholt

I mailed you new credentials. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:

I can't find the guides in Alfresco! lol. I'm not familiar with Alfresco
so it's probably a very trivial issue? Here is a screen-shot of my
dashboard

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3361355/TomsAlfrescoDashboard-2011-09-22-v1.gif
TomsAlfrescoDashboard-2011-09-22-v1.gif

Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Tom,

Hit the Repository button at the top. Please remember that I've not
uploaded all the content yet, due to lack of time (client's urgent and
big job) and due to lack of anyone showing a desire to do any actual
work on docs. :wink: I will do this during this coming weekend for sure.
:wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks!  Got it.
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

If you could set me up with an account, I'd appreciate it.

Robert

Hi :slight_smile:
I think i have set one up for you.  Hopefully you should get a private email with the details.  i have copied it to David to keep him informed jic

Please let me know if you have problems or if it does work as it's my first effort.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Congrats :slight_smile:
Good to see you in there already :slight_smile:

Anyone else that needs an account please feel free to ask as soon as you like :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Tom,

Hi :slight_smile:
I think i have set one up for you.  Hopefully you should get a private email with the details.  i have copied it to David to keep him informed jic

Please let me know if you have problems or if it does work as it's my first effort.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

It looks good to me, and Robert seems to have edited his account info,
so I'm guessing all is fine. :slight_smile:

I used to have admin rigths, and after the new account creation all was
ok, but today I hadn't admin rights and I can´t set up the Spanish part
of repository to create our site. Just today that we have a new volunteer!
Can I have rigths for the Spanish part?
Regards
Juan C. Sanz

Hi Juan,

I used to have admin rigths, and after the new account creation all was
ok, but today I hadn't admin rights and I can´t set up the Spanish part
of repository to create our site. Just today that we have a new volunteer!
Can I have rigths for the Spanish part?

Fixed. Sorry about that, I forgot to do that when creating your account. :wink: