[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:53:09 +1000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Yike! I'll fix that today, I'd no one else gets to it first. Thanks for the head's-up, Tom.
On 02/08/2011, at 23:40, Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi :)
> The Macros chapter's Pdf needs replacing fairly quickly. At the moment it shows
> editing changes with deleted text in red and scored through with a line.
> The Odt is fine, it's just the Pdf that's gone wonky.
> I used Alfresco to get rough dates onto the wiki fairly fast. Now i am getting
> the dates more accurate by looking at the Pdfs which is why i noticed the
> problem. I will "keep an eye out" to see if there are similar problems
> elsewhere but i think it was just a "one off".
> Regards from
> Tom :)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Repeating Chapters
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] GS Macro Chapter replacement