Alfresco: Interface reversal at alfresco.libreoffice.org and documentation.libreoffice.org

Hi,

I changed things so that the Share interface now comes up at
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org and the Explorer interface comes up at
http://documentation.libreoffice.org.

The rationale behind that is that while Alfresco is currently being
used by the docs team at the moment, it might actually get used by
other teams in the future, so alfresco.libreoffice.org is the
more-generic domain name and Share is slated to be the chosen
interface in the future. documentation.libreoffice.org is exposing the
Explorer interface while we get a few issues resolved with the Share
interface and have tested that everything's working OK. After that, if
everyone's happy, documentation.libreoffice.org would ultimately
present the Share interface as well.

Sorry for the nuisance, it won't change again...

Seems a reasonable change.
I'm back in again, and the site is coming up, although a bit slow at first.
regards.

Richard.

Hi Richard,

I'm back in again, and the site is coming up, although a bit slow at first.

*Probably* it will only seem slow until various things have been
downloaded and stored in your browser cache, after which response
times should seem OK again. But if you do notice anything amiss,
please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll look into it.