Impress Guide chapters published on wiki

I've uploaded the Impress Guide chapters to the wiki. They are linked
from http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

I intend to update the get-help/docs page on the website tomorrow, if no
one else does it before then.

John and anyone else who may be reviewing chapters: if you find anything
that needs to be corrected or improved upon, we can either issue an
updated file or keep the edits for inclusion in the next revision. Your
work won't go to waste!

I'm now working on the Draw Guide and expect to have that done sometime
in the next few days. Same deal: I'll publish the first edition asap,
and then when people have time to review it, corrections can be made.

--Jean

WoooHooo :))
Congrats and many thanks Jean and everyone else that has worked on Impress. I
sent a note to the Users list and to Tim&Drew of the NA Community. (Well, not
Drew because he is busy this weekend)
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: