LibreOffice 3.3.1 Release Candidate 2

LibO 3.3.1 is a bugfix release. RC2 is now available. Is anyone on the Docs
team using it? Should we be using it in preference to 3.3.0? As a bugfix
release is it likely to have new features?

Wish I had time to keep up with some of the other lists; I might know the
answers to my own questions. :wink:

Hal

Hi :slight_smile:

I don't think it has more features but i have only just managed to get 3.3.0
installed here! Don't worry about missing other lists. It is probably good to
miss some of them anyway!

Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi,

Just to cause the team more issues. LibO 3.3.1 has some different icons. The new LibO set.

So for the ones who worry about the pictures etc. they may want to have a look see.

I do not think anything else much has changed.

Regards

Ian

I'll install it on one machine, at least. Just today I was having a
frustrating time with a "*.doc" file that would crash Writer after about 20
seconds.

Yes, but on Mac they were present in RC1 and have now reverted back to
the old ones in RC2.

Alex

Hi, :slight_smile:

One of the biggest changes for the docs team will be the introduction
of new icons.

In any case, we already mentioned elsewhere that a major review of the
graphic content in our docs will be needed to weed out as many Windows
screenshots as possible.

That will be quite a big undertaking, and all of the work probably
will have to be done again for 3.4 or 3.5, when considerable user
interface enhancements are planned...

With the work I promised to Hal and Barbara, I expect to get very
practiced in taking screenshots in the very near future.

David Nelson