Guest access to draft user guides on Alfresco site?

David or someone, please refresh my memory:
Can people without logins to the "working" Alfresco site get to the draft
user guide chapters? If so, how? I just tried logging in with username and
password of "Guest" but could not view anything other than a "Guest Home"
space.

David, I know that you have set up a separate "share" Alfresco website as a
public portal, but AFAIK it's not live (or populated with files) yet.

Hal

Hi Hal, :slight_smile:

David or someone, please refresh my memory:
Can people without logins to the "working" Alfresco site get to the draft
user guide chapters? If so, how? I just tried logging in with username and
password of "Guest" but could not view anything other than a "Guest Home"
space.

Not on the working site, the way it is configured right now.

David, I know that you have set up a separate "share" Alfresco website as a
public portal, but AFAIK it's not live (or populated with files) yet.

Samphan is working on configuring the share site with a colleague from
http://osdev.co.th so that it comes up without requiring a login. It
is live now (https://share.traduction.biz) but you currently still
have to log in. It is "automatically linked" with the working site,
and lists all the content on the working site. Plus there are RSS
feeds for all objects or individual objects.

Hopefully Samphan will get done with this soon.

Within the next 14 days, I plan to upgrade the server considerably, so
the performances will improve noticeably.

David Nelson