New Installation Instructions for Linux - Chapter Formated

So an update,

I have just uploaded to Alfresco the new re-formatted (following the
Chapters template) "Installation Guide for Linux" as an .odt called "
Install-Linux-guide-formatted.odt "

It is in the en > Various folder.

Needs o be put into the workflow.

On a more personal note:
We are experiencing here in Brasil a crisis of sorts, the NGO BrOffice.org
and the community are not seeing eye to eye.
Until we define the future of our focus, and until we decide where to go
from here, I will be halting my contributions, and leaving this mailing
list.

Wish you all the best, but this is the time for some in-house cleaning up,
so ... hope to see you all soon :slight_smile:

It has been a privilege to work with all of you.

Rogerio

PS: from now on please send e-mails to my personal account if the need
arises.