Startup with Calc on OSX

Hi :slight_smile:

For Mac documentation. I found this on the users list.

The aim was to find a way of starting Calc straight away = bypassing the
splash-screen. I'm not clear why the user couldn't just click on "Calc" instead
of "LibreOffice" or "Writer" but there we go.
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi All,

I'm new to the list and have just changed to a Mac Book Pro.

The Mac version of LibreOffice does not operate in quite the same way as with the Windows version you do not get the option to select the individual components only the splash screen comes up unless you set them up yourself as with some other features that the manuals suggest should work as short cuts do not.

When I get some time after the recovering from the floods here (we only got floods not the cyclones) in my area of Queensland. I may become more active in the documentation area and help with improving some of the documentation in particular spreadsheets.

Till then

Regards Ian Leyton

Hi :slight_smile:

Don't worry. I think a couple of other people recently joined the team with
Mac experience. It would be great if you can join in and even a little helps
but don't worry if you don't have time.
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: