Alfresco: new "share site" online, to complement the "work site"

Hi, :slight_smile:

I've just rolled out https://share.traduction.biz, as a sister site to
https://documentation.traduction.biz

Both sites should be rolling over to https://share.libreoffice.org and
https://alfresco.libreoffice.org as soon as Florian has time, which he
*hopes* will be this week.

https://documentation.traduction.biz is the "work site" for project
contributors who want to use Alfresco. It will also be providing email
notifications on activity (as soon as I get a couple of issues sorted
out). This would be the main site to use when *working* on content.

https://share.traduction.biz is intended to be a public-facing portal
providing an RSS feed on activity, plus an index of all hosted
documentation (with the ability to download all files). It is totally
integrated with the sister site, and would theoretically be the final
publishing platform for user-ready content - the last stop in the
workflow, so to speak. I say "theoretically" because, for a variety of
reasons, it would be wiser to consider the wiki to be the final drop
point for finished documentation (with download links on the wiki and
on the libreoffice.org site) - certainly until the project decides
otherwise, if ever.

At the moment, share.traduction.biz is accessible by log-in only (use
your usual log-in credentials), because there's a lot of configuration
work to be done, but the plan is to make it accessible to the world
without having to log-in, once it's ready for prime time.

It would be interesting to hear your feedback and ideas.

David Nelson