Problems Updating in Alfresco

Location: /LibreOffice/LibreOffice Documentation/en/Writer/Working/Review
file: '0203WG3-WorkingWithText.odt'

I uploaded a new version, but got the same "error sending email". I can't tell if it actually took my new version or threw it away.

Assuming it was taken, y'all can see that I added "comments" and a few edits with change tracking turned on. I've not made it all the way through the file yet, but I'd like to know if I'm doing it OK. I mean I know the notes and edits are sound and at least worthy of discussion for someone else to accept/reject, but I mean how does this fit with the workflow idea being set up?

I see in the document properties you are listed as the modifier. But
under versioning history Hal Parker's is the last name to update the
file. Also, I didn't see any notes - on Alfresco's discussion or
within the .odt.

-- jdc

Hi, :slight_smile:

Maybe I should finish with the email-sending configuration quickly, or
else we need to temporarily deactivate those rules. Let me get back to
you quickly about that.

David Nelson

Yes, please. Meanwhile, can we use the Discussion capability to indicate what's going on with documents we can't deal with properly, or is that also going to come up against a rule? I don't know exactly how Discussion works, but it could serve as a stopgap, I think.

Hi, :slight_smile:

Yes, please. Meanwhile, can we use the Discussion capability to indicate
what's going on with documents we can't deal with properly, or is that also
going to come up against a rule? I don't know exactly how Discussion works,
but it could serve as a stopgap, I think.

Things should be back to normal now.

David Nelson