Alfresco Workflow Documentation

All;

Here is a link to the rough draft of a guide for LibreOffice's Alfresco
workflow. You might have to be logged in to Alfresco to follow it.

https://documentation.traduction.biz/alfresco/d/a/workspace/SpacesStore/8118043c-c936-4d29-92a9-b0695f73fa99/0100ABC-LOAlfrescoBootCamp.odt

-- jdc

Thanks, Jeremy!

Thanks, will have a gander before diving in to Alfresco !! :slight_smile:

Alex

Hi Jeremy, :slight_smile:

Here is a link to the rough draft of a guide for LibreOffice's Alfresco
workflow. You might have to be logged in to Alfresco to follow it.

https://documentation.traduction.biz/alfresco/d/a/workspace/SpacesStore/8118043c-c936-4d29-92a9-b0695f73fa99/0100ABC-LOAlfrescoBootCamp.odt

I just took a look for the first time due to doing stuff for the release.

You've done an absolutely terrific job, Jeremy. Thanks *very much* for
having written this. It will help people a lot with getting up and
running with Alfresco.

David Nelson

Hi @all,

can I get a Userid for alfresco prefering GuKK_devel, to look how to
compare it to ODFAuthors?

thanks in advance

Karl-Heinz

Hi, :slight_smile:

Hi @all,

can I get a Userid for alfresco prefering GuKK_devel, to look how to
compare it to ODFAuthors?

Karl-Heinz, you've already got the account I created for you under
your true name, which is preferable anyway - this is not Newsnet or
something. :wink:

But I'll do it as soon as I have time, if someone doesn't jump in
first and beat me to it.

David Nelson

Hi David,

David Nelson schrieb:

Karl-Heinz, you've already got the account I created for you under
your true name, which is preferable anyway - this is not Newsnet or
something. :wink:

thanks a lo, must have missed the information mail.

I will try now.

Karl-Heinz