Documentation about PDF Export of LibreOffice

Hi all,

I created a first version of my documentation about the PDF Export (mostly the
Dialog) of LibreOffice. The documentation is currently only available in German
language. Because it is under the CC-License, every body is free to translate my work
into another language (under the same License).
I used the LibreOffice-Documentation-Template for the document, that I found on the
wiki.
I published the documentation on my website first, because I don't know yet, where I
should upload and publish it on the wiki/website of TDF/LibreOffice.org yet. You can
give me a hint, where I should upload and link a copy or just do it instead of me :wink:

Here now the link to the site with the documentation (ODT and PDF):
http://amantke.de/libreoffice/dokumentation

Mery Christmas to everyone.

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

How about the German language section of the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Documentation

Ron

Hi Ron, *,

(...)

How about the German language section of the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Documentation

I put it on the wiki site: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/de
because this is the translation of the English wiki site and uses the language
indication in the right way (at the end of the URL), if I remember correctly.

Regards,
Andreas