Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded

I replaced several images, did some edits of the text, and hid the section
on starting from the command line. I suggest we remove that section
completely as being irrelevant to most users. The info can be made available
elsewhere for those who like to do command-line things.

Many items -- mostly URLs-- still need to be checked and either verified,
amended, or removed, so I left the feedback status as BACK on the
Docs/Development page of the wiki.

Hal

Thanks for your work. I will look at the links. Just finished with Ch. 6 and uploaded a new version. Many new screenshots and a few edits.

Ron

I've updated the links. Some point to the test.libreoffice.org site. Once the site goes live, those will need to be updated again. Also updated a few screenshots and did some minor edits. PDF uploaded as well. Status changed to Yes.

Ron