[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded
- From: Ron Faile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 03:57:15 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 12/18/2010 1:40 AM, Ron Faile wrote:
On 12/18/2010 1:07 AM, Hal Parker wrote:I've updated the links. Some point to the test.libreoffice.org site. Once the site goes live, those will need to be updated again. Also updated a few screenshots and did some minor edits. PDF uploaded as well. Status changed to Yes.
I replaced several images, did some edits of the text, and hid the sectionThanks for your work. I will look at the links. Just finished with Ch. 6 and uploaded a new version. Many new screenshots and a few edits.
on starting from the command line. I suggest we remove that section
completely as being irrelevant to most users. The info can be made available
elsewhere for those who like to do command-line things.
Many items -- mostly URLs-- still need to be checked and either verified,
amended, or removed, so I left the feedback status as BACK on the
Docs/Development page of the wiki.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded||Hal Parker <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded||Ron Faile <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapters 3 and 5