[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started chapter 1 edited & uploaded

I replaced several images, did some edits of the text, and hid the section
on starting from the command line. I suggest we remove that section
completely as being irrelevant to most users. The info can be made available
elsewhere for those who like to do command-line things.

Many items -- mostly URLs-- still need to be checked and either verified,
amended, or removed, so I left the feedback status as BACK on the
Docs/Development page of the wiki.

Hal