Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Internationalization

Hi David,
On 17/12/2010 11:39, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Sophie, :-)

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 16:14, Sophie Gautier<gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, so I go on on my side and will come back later with a documented process
for those who want to use it.
I've used Alfresco at my work latst year, it is a great tool to manage
files. You'll need a plugin to work within LibO
http://forge.alfresco.com/projects/ooo-plugin/

So do you see any potential for some i18n/US docs integration for
interested teams?

Alfresco doesn't handle xliff files and doesn't propose any l10n services. So it mays not serve for i18n or only to publish the final .odt conversion once the work done.

Kind regards
Sophie