Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Revised Chapter 2 uploaded

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:34:14 +1000
Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I made several changes in Chapter 2, Setting Up LibreOffice: deleted
> > discussion of two options pages that don't exist in LibO; added
> > info on some new options; replaced 2 or 3 images; added 1 new
> > image; amended some info to say more about which operating systems
> > it applied to. Change tracking was on.
> >
> > File has been uploaded to replace previous version. Doc/Development
> > page has been amended, I hope correctly. ;-)
> >
> > I've now taken Chapter 1 to update it.
> >

> I just noticed that Jeremy had this one out, so perhaps he's already
> made the changes I was going to do. I'll check it anyway.
>
> I notice the status in the Feedback column for Chapter 1 is "BACK".
> Should I have used "BACK" for Chapter 2 when I returned it. I'm a bit
> confused. The info above the table on the Docs/Devel page doesn't
> correspond to the columns and choices in the table. The info above
> the table looks to me like Jean's workflow wish list, not the
> temporary methods we're using on that page. Perhaps I didn't read the
> note about NO-BACK-Yes etc closely enough. Maybe I need more
> caffeine. ;-)
>
> Hal

I've checked back in chapter 1. `back' as I understand it means more
work is required, but you're done with it. I used the document
development page to document my concerns re: that file. Keep tearing it
up, buddy. The work needs doing, and if it looks good mark it `yes'.

-- jdc