[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Revised Chapter 2 uploaded

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

> I made several changes in Chapter 2, Setting Up LibreOffice: deleted
> discussion of two options pages that don't exist in LibO; added info on some
> new options; replaced 2 or 3 images; added 1 new image; amended some info to
> say more about which operating systems it applied to. Change tracking was
> on.
>
> File has been uploaded to replace previous version. Doc/Development page
> has been amended, I hope correctly. ;-)
>
> I've now taken Chapter 1 to update it.

I just noticed that Jeremy had this one out, so perhaps he's already made
the changes I was going to do. I'll check it anyway.

I notice the status in the Feedback column for Chapter 1 is "BACK". Should I
have used "BACK" for Chapter 2 when I returned it. I'm a bit confused. The
info above the table on the Docs/Devel page doesn't correspond to the
columns and choices in the table. The info above the table looks to me like
Jean's workflow wish list, not the temporary methods we're using on that
page. Perhaps I didn't read the note about NO-BACK-Yes etc closely enough.
Maybe I need more caffeine. ;-)

Hal