[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Features list
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Features list
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:50:48 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice@lists.freedesktop.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12/16/2010 03:49 PM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Dear marketing people, I'm sure Italo will give you some guidance on the
most important ones at the marketing level, but may be you can make also
some proposal and design a page so that he only has to review it.
I have been really flooded by end of years tasks during the last two weeks, and I will start working on LibreOffice 3.3 announcement (and collaterals) starting from this week end.
I will also look at the feature page, and will use the information for the press kit.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Features list||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] oooAuthors registration
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] Features list
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself