Re: [libreoffice-documentation] oooAuthors registration

Hi Jeremy, Jean,

2010/12/17 Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 20:08 -0600, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:03:11 +1000
>> Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > That website has its problem moments, but this is a new one for me. I
>> > have no idea what caused that particular error. I've not heard of
>> > problems sending passwords to gmail addresses, but there's always a
>> > first time!
>> >
>> > I suggest trying it again, and if you get the same error (or any other
>> > error), let me know what username you want and I can try to register
>> > for you... though that might throw up the same "unable to send
>> > password" message.
>> >
>> > --Jean
>> >

>> No dice. Could you please see if it's possible to set it up on your
>> end? username vardomescro. ty.

I did check the oooauthors website for your name. I found, that you
have already a username that uses your gmail-address.

username: adsysin

Try to login with this username - if you don't remember the password
used, just click on the link "I forgot my password" and you will get a
new one.

Hope, this helps.

Sigrid