Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??

On 12/17/2010 3:00 AM, Hal Parker wrote:
Can someone translate this into plain English for me?

On the Options> LibreOffice> General page, in Windows and Linux (but not
Mac) there is an option under Open/Save dialogs that says "Show ODMA DMS
dialogs first".

A bit of googling gave me these definitions:
ODMA = Open Document Management API
DMS = document management systems

Which didn't tell me very much in terms of what the effect of the option is
& what it means for a user.

Hal

I don't know what it is, but when I click on the option, it won't select the check box. And if you select Use LibreOffice dialogs, the option gets greyed out. So there's no real way to try it.

Ron