[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- From: Ron Faile <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:40:46 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12/17/2010 3:00 AM, Hal Parker wrote:
Can someone translate this into plain English for me?I don't know what it is, but when I click on the option, it won't select the check box. And if you select Use LibreOffice dialogs, the option gets greyed out. So there's no real way to try it.
On the Options> LibreOffice> General page, in Windows and Linux (but not
Mac) there is an option under Open/Save dialogs that says "Show ODMA DMS
A bit of googling gave me these definitions:
ODMA = Open Document Management API
DMS = document management systems
Which didn't tell me very much in terms of what the effect of the option is
& what it means for a user.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??||Hal Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Detailed instructions for installing LibreOffice on Macintosh
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Detailed instructions for installing LibreOffice on Macintosh