[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:35:04 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hal Parker wrote (17-12-10 10:00)
Can someone translate this into plain English for me?
On the Options> LibreOffice> General page, in Windows and Linux (but not
Mac) there is an option under Open/Save dialogs that says "Show ODMA DMS
A bit of googling gave me these definitions:
ODMA = Open Document Management API
DMS = document management systems
Which didn't tell me very much in terms of what the effect of the option is
& what it means for a user.
I think it is a tipical admin setting, that a company would want to apply to all the users - any that is what I expect.
For info, see section 3.5 on this page http://download.go-oo.org/tstnvl/3.1.1/README.htm
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??||Hal Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Detailed instructions for installing LibreOffice on Macintosh
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??