[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows
- From: Ron Faile <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 02:30:20 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12/17/2010 2:03 AM, Hal Parker wrote:
In chapter 2, the Options - OpenOffice.org - General page has slightlyThat's a good point. There are a few parts of the docs that talk about some options only being available on a certain OS.
different sets of options depending on the platform, and none of them are
exactly like the picture Ron provided. (I've got WinXP open; I'm assuming
Ron's using Vista or 7.) I know there are other minor differences among the
platforms, some of which I will no doubt discover as I keep reviewing things
and jumping between computers.
Makes for interesting writing, doesn't it? :-)
That screenshot must have been taken on a previous version of OOo. What I see is that the layout has changed a little. So feel free to do a new one or just post a note beside it and we'll get it updated. Yes, I'm using Win7. I have a virtual Ubuntu installed with VirtualBox, but don't have LibO on there yet. Maybe soon...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows||Hal Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] ODMA DMS dialogs??