Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows

On 12/17/2010 2:03 AM, Hal Parker wrote:
In chapter 2, the Options - OpenOffice.org - General page has slightly
different sets of options depending on the platform, and none of them are
exactly like the picture Ron provided. (I've got WinXP open; I'm assuming
Ron's using Vista or 7.) I know there are other minor differences among the
platforms, some of which I will no doubt discover as I keep reviewing things
and jumping between computers.

Makes for interesting writing, doesn't it? :-)

Hal

That's a good point. There are a few parts of the docs that talk about some options only being available on a certain OS.

That screenshot must have been taken on a previous version of OOo. What I see is that the layout has changed a little. So feel free to do a new one or just post a note beside it and we'll get it updated. Yes, I'm using Win7. I have a virtual Ubuntu installed with VirtualBox, but don't have LibO on there yet. Maybe soon...

Ron