[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Introducing myself

Hi Jean,

Le 17/12/10 04:41, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :
> But why not use what's available and does a good job, until a decision
> is made on a more long-term solution?

Personally, I've always found OOoAuthors a very strange beast to get to
grips with, probably because there are so many folders, I was never
really sure what was current, what was ready and what needed attention,
but then maybe I just didn't get the hang of it.

> All this futzing about with half-arsed wiki tracking!

That's a big +1 from me :-) Using a wiki to implement that kind of
workflow is a nightmare from a translator's perspective.

Alex