[libreoffice-documentation] Differences on Linux, Mac & Windows

In chapter 2, the Options - OpenOffice.org - General page has slightly
different sets of options depending on the platform, and none of them are
exactly like the picture Ron provided. (I've got WinXP open; I'm assuming
Ron's using Vista or 7.) I know there are other minor differences among the
platforms, some of which I will no doubt discover as I keep reviewing things
and jumping between computers.

Makes for interesting writing, doesn't it? :-)

Hal