Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself

On 12/17/2010 12:07 AM, Hal Parker wrote:

Got it. I've taken Chapter 2 and have already spotted some things that need
to be added or changed. Should I use change tracking? Doesn't seem good to
me to have change tracking in use in files available to the public, but I'll
go along with whatever you want.

Hal

I think we should use change tracking (it's already turned on on the files I've uploaded). It really helps in the review. I agree that we don't want to have all the changes in the final versions. After they're finalized, we should accept all changes and post those new files.

Ron