Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements

Hi, :-)

Sometime between Christmas and New Year, I'm going to set up Alfresco
on my own server. I'll invite you guys to take a look... If there is
positive feedback about it, I'll ask Christian if he can install us an
Alfresco sandbox on the Ooodev De server and (if we get an OK for
that) we can try experimenting with it...

David Nelson