Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 14:33 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi Jean, :-)
>
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:54, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So you won't like the multiple-folders approach either, for the same
> > reason.
> >
> > Those are the methods that work for me. Someone else will have to
> > suggest something different that works for them, with the tools
> > available (or suggest appropriate free tools to make an alternative
> > work).
>
> I'm not very clear if we're discussing a workflow on the TDF wiki or
> on oooauthors.org (which, IIRC, already implements this approach)? If
> it's for the wiki, as far as I can see, it can only be implemented as
> multiple pages, with multiple file uploads, which might get messy
> (wiki is not ideal for this kind of thing)... Could you please explain
> a bit more, so I'm really clear about this?

This workflow was my wish list for whatever the website is that TDF ends
up with, not necessarily to be set up on the current interim wiki.

Wheatbix wanted to know what Docs' requirements were for the eventual
website, so I've summarised my view of a workable workflow & tracking
system. How it (or similar tracking functionality) is implemented is up
to you website folks.

--Jean