[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- From: Hal Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:48:36 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Jeremy Cartwright <email@example.com>wrote:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development Is where I
> am located here. As Ron took care of all the rebranding, let's rename
> that column to `drafts'. In that column we place a link to our EDIT
> tagged file. We rename the next column `feedback'. This gets an
> additional state of `back'. `No'== no second person has seen it.
> `Back'== a second person has seen it, but has edits and `Yes'== a
> second person has seen it and it's ready to progress to the next step.
> The third column is renamed to `proofing' and follows the same logic as
> `feedback'. When it's state is `Yes' though, it is signed off in the
> fourth column, `publish'. This means it's ready to have the EDIT tag
> removed. We would need to add a 5th column for sign out.
> I propose this to be our interim workflow until we get the `Getting
> Started' guide out the door for launch.
> Sounds good to me, as long as people actually remember to fill in the
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements||Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements||Jeremy Cartwright <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements