Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

> ... until we figure out a better,
> more permanent workflow, my proposal would be that we just keep one
> file set, and that users just get the latest version on the wiki...
> it's "quick and dirty", I know, but, IMHO, it's a good interim
> solution that users get our currently-best offering of content... What
> do you think?

How about putting a big DRAFT in the footer? To be removed when the file is
considered ready to be officially published. That way users are at least
warned that it might not be quite right, and the presence of tracked changes
won't seem quite so strange.

(See the "Free eBook Edition" on the OOo books for an idea of the size and
location of DRAFT I have in mind. I don't think it's on the chapters, just
the full book.)

Hal