Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself

Hi, :-)

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 14:07, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
> Got it. I've taken Chapter 2 and have already spotted some things that need
> to be added or changed. Should I use change tracking?

I'd definitely suggest to use changes tracking, and not to be shy to
insert comments, too.

> Doesn't seem good to
> me to have change tracking in use in files available to the public, but I'll
> go along with whatever you want.

Yes, you're quite right... Jeremy is discussing in a similar vein in
this thread [1].
Could I suggest that you post in that thread and comment on what's being said?
Your input would be helpful... Ron's too...

[1] http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Workflow-requirements-td2102594.html

David Nelson