Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements

Hi Jean, :-)

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:54, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
> So you won't like the multiple-folders approach either, for the same
> reason.
>
> Those are the methods that work for me. Someone else will have to
> suggest something different that works for them, with the tools
> available (or suggest appropriate free tools to make an alternative
> work).

I'm not very clear if we're discussing a workflow on the TDF wiki or
on oooauthors.org (which, IIRC, already implements this approach)? If
it's for the wiki, as far as I can see, it can only be implemented as
multiple pages, with multiple file uploads, which might get messy
(wiki is not ideal for this kind of thing)... Could you please explain
a bit more, so I'm really clear about this?

David Nelson