[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- From: David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:06:30 +0800
- To: email@example.com
Hi Jean, :-)
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:45, Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> IMO, the LibO docs team should build up a library of material to be used
> in more than one doc. For example, some info on setup, customisation,
> printing, and PDF export is used in guides for several components. That
> way it needs to be edited in one place only.
> Setting up the files takes a bit of knowledge, and contributors need to
> know how to deal with included sections.
> I've been trying to find time to do this at OOo for years. One day I
> will succeed! Or someone else (possibly Michele Zarri) will do it first.
> I have added this to the wish list for Docs.
I've bookmarked this message for further action in the New Year. I'll
deal with it - unless someone is faster than me? ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material||Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Internationalization