[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:45:24 +1000
- To: email@example.com
IMO, the LibO docs team should build up a library of material to be used
in more than one doc. For example, some info on setup, customisation,
printing, and PDF export is used in guides for several components. That
way it needs to be edited in one place only.
Setting up the files takes a bit of knowledge, and contributors need to
know how to deal with included sections.
I've been trying to find time to do this at OOo for years. One day I
will succeed! Or someone else (possibly Michele Zarri) will do it first.
I have added this to the wish list for Docs.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material