[libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material

IMO, the LibO docs team should build up a library of material to be used
in more than one doc. For example, some info on setup, customisation,
printing, and PDF export is used in guides for several components. That
way it needs to be edited in one place only.

Setting up the files takes a bit of knowledge, and contributors need to
know how to deal with included sections.

I've been trying to find time to do this at OOo for years. One day I
will succeed! Or someone else (possibly Michele Zarri) will do it first.

I have added this to the wish list for Docs.

--Jean