Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 10:33 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi Jean, :-)
>
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:18, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have lost track of where docs project people are supposed to
> > contribute to a list of requirements (including workflow and tracking)
> > for developing LibO user docs through the website... or, indeed, if such
> > a page even exists. I couldn't find it in a search of the wiki, although
> > I did find the OOoAuthors workflow diagram that Nino posted and some
> > general requirements on the Evaluation of CMS Platforms page.
> >
> > Can someone point me to the right place for documentation requirements?
> > Thanks.
>
> Maybe put it here (as a sub-page - then insert a link here?):
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Produce
>
> When I finish with the website work, I'll get back to this and
> reorganize if necessary, if that's OK with you?

That page still stated that work is being done through the OOoAuthors
website, which was true when I wrote it but no longer. I have now
amended that section to point people to the Teamwork page.

I added my workflow comments to that page. You are welcome to move them
to a separate page if you wish, for easier discussion.

I don't recall where the results of the 27 Nov conference call ended up,
or I would have updated the bit at the bottom of the page while I was at
it.

--Jean