[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:31:47 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 10:33 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi Jean, :-)
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:18, Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I have lost track of where docs project people are supposed to
> > contribute to a list of requirements (including workflow and tracking)
> > for developing LibO user docs through the website... or, indeed, if such
> > a page even exists. I couldn't find it in a search of the wiki, although
> > I did find the OOoAuthors workflow diagram that Nino posted and some
> > general requirements on the Evaluation of CMS Platforms page.
> > Can someone point me to the right place for documentation requirements?
> > Thanks.
> Maybe put it here (as a sub-page - then insert a link here?):
> When I finish with the website work, I'll get back to this and
> reorganize if necessary, if that's OK with you?
That page still stated that work is being done through the OOoAuthors
website, which was true when I wrote it but no longer. I have now
amended that section to point people to the Teamwork page.
I added my workflow comments to that page. You are welcome to move them
to a separate page if you wish, for easier discussion.
I don't recall where the results of the 27 Nov conference call ended up,
or I would have updated the bit at the bottom of the page while I was at
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow requirements
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Reusing common material
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Documentation workflow (via website) requirements