Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself

On 12/16/2010 7:31 PM, Hal Parker wrote:
I'll start going through the chapters you have marked as YES under Review
Completed. When I'm working on one of those files, I put my name in the
Checkout column, is that right?

Yes it is.
After I've been through a chapter, where do I put it? I guess you have been
overwriting the files on this page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation. Should I do that too? And
then take my name off the Checkout column?

Yes, that's right. To upload a new version of a file, you can go to Special Pages on the wiki and then choose the File List link and click on the filename of the file you're wanting to upload. That takes you to the page for that file where there is a link to upload a new version of the file.

Ron