[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself
- From: Jeremy Cartwright <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:55:00 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:03:16 +1000
Hal Parker <email@example.com> wrote:
> Why aren't we using the OOoAuthors website for tracking development?
> I find the Documentation section of the wiki very confusing. Would
> anyone mind if I make some changes so things are easier to find? ...
Hal, welcome. I too feel confused re: the wiki and our processes.
As a new organization we are still trying to figure them out. Please do
make changes to make things easier to find.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself||Hal Parker <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself||Hal Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] oooAuthors registration
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] oooAuthors registration
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself