[libreoffice-documentation] oooAuthors registration

Jean, all,

I've attempted to secure registration at the oooAuthors website, but
receive the following error and cannot determine what I am doing wrong:
"Failed to create your account: we were unable to send your password to
your email address: (111, 'Connection refused')". Please advise, and
thank you.

-- jdc