[libreoffice-documentation] Introducing myself

G'day, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Hal Parker, and I'm a
retired technical writer from Australia. I'm interested in working on the
user guides.

I understand that at least for the LibO3.3 release we are using the OOo3.3
docs as the starting point, and that Ron has created a template and applied
it to the chapters of the OOo Getting Started book, but I'm not sure how to
tell who is working on what or whether I have the latest version of a
chapter. Is the wiki page for Documentation/Development kept up to date?

Why aren't we using the OOoAuthors website for tracking development? It
seems well set up for that, and a lot less confusing (at least for me) to
tell what the latest version of a chapter is.

I find the Documentation section of the wiki very confusing. Would anyone
mind if I make some changes so things are easier to find? I know it's a
wiki, but being a newcomer here I don't want to tread on anyone's toes.

Hal