[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Features list
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Features list
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:49:50 +0300
- To: LibreOffice@lists.freedesktop.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
[sorry for the cross post, but I need you all on this]
I've finished to complete the feature list  on the wiki that Marc did upload some time ago (Cor you get the same but not complete and not sorted).
So, dear developers if you preferred feature is not there, add it to the page or shout at me ;)
Dear QA members, please also, use this list against RC2 to test these new or enhanced functionalities. We will have more formal TCS next time, but, we need your help to make sure every thing is ok and there is no regression.
Dear marketing people, I'm sure Italo will give you some guidance on the most important ones at the marketing level, but may be you can make also some proposal and design a page so that he only has to review it.
Dear localizer, I hope this will help you to test/check your translation. If you need more details or don't find a functionality, don't hesitate to ask on the list.
And finally, dear documentation team, I'm sure we will soon have good knowledge on how to use those new and unavoidable features our developers have designed with the help of your nice writings :-)
I would like to thank every body for the great work that has been already done and will be done for our first version all together :-)
Founding member of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Features list||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] Features list||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] Features list
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] Features list