[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:38:27 +0300
- To: Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: libreoffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
I've two questions concerning the wikihelp/HC2, there is no emergency for the answer, I know you're busy, but I don't want to forget to ask ;)
Currently in the HC2 files, pages are composed by a mix of embedded chunks and local strings. We use two files to get the KID of the string, to display the embedded chunks, the .xhp tree and the OS dependent parts in order to do l10n QA on the files.
I've added a screen shot of the result to my page on the wiki .
How somebody contributing to the wikihelp will see these embedded parts or OS specific parts. How will he knows that it should not make it to much particular to a certain page because it will appear elsewhere on other pages in the HC2?
Some pages are mostly composed by embedded chunks, if those embedded part are removed, would that mean we will have to duplicate the localization?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2||Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Sessões de Documentação e de Extensões no Website de Libre Office
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2