[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Help file discussion
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Help file discussion
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:30:01 +0300
- To: Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>, LibreOffice@lists.freedesktop.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I've put some reflexions on how to handle the help files taking into account each team needs on the discussion page opened by Kendy yesterday .
The proposal I made is to handle the en_US file on the wiki to let the documentation team take care of it and remove the hurdle of editing help files to developers.
We should have a simple, light version accessible via Pootle for localization to be distributed with or along the product, what is currently called HC2.
A more documented part available to the localization team via Pootle but optional because not part of the product, the wikihelp.
I don't know currently how to handle the two different parts on the wiki, I don't know if it's technically feasible, but I think it's very important to consider it.
Please add your input/reflexion on the wiki page or in this thread. The follow up/reply will be done on the documentation list and will be summarized in the wiki, but please take care to keep Kendy in the loop.
Thanks in advance :)
Founding member of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: Auto Reply: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes to Getting Started chapter 1
- Previous by thread: Auto Reply: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation workflow (via website) requirements
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes to Getting Started chapter 1