help

Can you help me install libreoffice on fedora 13?
I don´t have the minor idea of how to do it.
I just want the writer and math formula editor.
Thanks.

Hi Pablo, :slight_smile:

Can you help me install libreoffice on fedora 13?
I don´t have the minor idea of how to do it.
I just want the writer and math formula editor.
Thanks.

The best place to post this request is on the user support list,
because you will get answers from many more people there. I've
included the link for signing up to the list below [1].

But, to give you some initial help, I can tell you that,
unfortunately, it is not currently possible to select the components
you install. It's all or nothing, I'm afraid. There are quite detailed
instructions about how to install LibreOffice on Linux (notably
including Fedora) on the TDF/LibreOffice wiki, at:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux

Note that these instructions cover the installation of the beta 3
version rather than the RC1 version but, if you allow for the slight
changes in some directory names, you should manage OK.

Good luck, and hope this helps. :wink:

[1] users@libreoffice.org: User support list for LibreOffice