[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

Hi, :slight_smile:

I suppose that logically this is something for the documentation team
to get involved in... We're having a phone conference this weekend...
Shall I add it to the agenda? If you need a docs person to liaise with
about this, please feel free to include me in the loop.

David Nelson

I must have missed this conversation on the website or the
documentation list, being the two teams who would be the stakeholders
and primary drivers of a system like this.
Can someone point me to the archive or wiki page regarding the
planning and consulting on this?

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland

Hello,

The Belgian and Luxemburg numbers are not working. When dialing in via the Netherlands: the pin is not accepted.

Can any body help?

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo Moons

<davidnelson <irc://freenode/davidnelson,isnick>> try the moderator pin 257

Hi, :slight_smile:

Hello,

The Belgian and Luxemburg numbers are not working. When dialing in via the
Netherlands: the pin is not accepted.

Can any body help?

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo Moons

I'm so sorry I did not check my mail during the call. :frowning:

We did catch this problem on the IRC, and all had to use the
moderator's PIN in the end (as you will have read)...

However, I plan to propose another confcall in the very near future,
and will also be writing up this one at a page I created on the wiki
[1]. So you will be able to read up on the discussions.

My sincere apologies for this disappointment... I was able to log in
the other day when I tested... Next time I will ensure we don't have
this kind of problem.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ConfCalls/Brainstorming

David Nelson

Hello David,

The Belgian and Luxemburg numbers are not working. When dialing in via the
Netherlands: the pin is not accepted.

Can any body help?

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo Moons

I'm so sorry I did not check my mail during the call. :frowning:

No problem

We did catch this problem on the IRC, and all had to use the
moderator's PIN in the end (as you will have read)...

I had problems to join on the IRC as well: I am not that not much of an IRC user, but usually I manage, but not via the link in the Wiki. Could you add some info how to join?

However, I plan to propose another confcall in the very near future,
and will also be writing up this one at a page I created on the wiki
[1]. So you will be able to read up on the discussions.

Would be great, I will add my comments, questions, suggestions there.

My sincere apologies for this disappointment... I was able to log in
the other day when I tested... Next time I will ensure we don't have
this kind of problem.

It was indeed a bit of a disappointment, especially as I managed to call in at the end of the conversation, but I did not have that many comments on these last items on the agenda. I love the idea of sharing comments with people from different places on the globe, living in totally different time zones. But good to know, there will be next possibilities.