State of a document on Drupal site

Hi all,

Reading the workflow on the wiki for Documentation [1], I have a
question concerning the state of a Document. This is something that is
very important in the workflow of our group (FR) hence my question :slight_smile:
Where do I see if a document is reserved, by whom, for what and for
how long ? May be I should ask for a testing account to see if our
usual way of work is here and don't bother anybody here :wink:

[1]http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal/Workflows
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophie.

Hi all,

Reading the workflow on the wiki for Documentation [1], I have a
question concerning the state of a Document. This is something that is
very important in the workflow of our group (FR) hence my question :slight_smile:
Where do I see if a document is reserved, by whom, for what and for
how long?

We can implement this in what we call "View", so it can be anywhere. Your
dashboard? A common page? The translator group? The French group? Even
better, where you would like it to be?

May be I should ask for a testing account to see if our
usual way of work is here and don't bother anybody here :wink:

We are working on the workflow, once it is setup I'll post here for your
kind testing.

Thanks for your interest and feedback.

Carlos