Feedback and testing on Rich Editor on the Drupal site -- note from Carlos Jenkins

I am just posting this note on the documentation mailist so that everyone is aware of this. Many thanks to Carlos for working on this.

Feel free to give it a good workout and thanks for the help in ironing out the bugs.

*****PLEASE LEAVE IMPRESSIONS/FEEDBACK ON THE WEBSITE MAILIST THREAD HERE http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/msg00932.html ******

Marc

I am just posting this note on the documentation mailist so that everyone
is aware of this. Many thanks to Carlos for working on this.

Thank you Marc to for posting it here.

Just in case if we didn't announced here before, the test user is:

Test username: User
Test password: user

Please note the case in password and user.

Feel free to give it a good workout and thanks for the help in ironing out
the bugs.

*****PLEASE LEAVE IMPRESSIONS/FEEDBACK ON THE WEBSITE MAILIST THREAD HERE
http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/msg00932.html ******

Marc

Or leave a comment on the main testing page, you can found the link to
comment at the bottom of that page :smiley:

Cheers