Need of a documentation framework for LibreOffice?

Hi all,

the documentation for LibreOffice and OOo is currently created via wiki and the
OOoAuthors.org site (a Plone CMS with a workflow). The finished documentations were
currently published on OOoAuthors.org, the wiki and on the OOo-Website.

I wonder, in which way we want to create documentation (howto, books etc.) for
LibreOffice. Should we do that on the wiki or should we set up a framework (a CMS
with a special workflow) at one of our resources.

If we want to create documentation inside our resources at LibreOffice.org, we need
to decide first two things:

Did we need a special framework for this work and should this framework be a wiki or
a CMS with a dedicated workflow.

Parallel to this we had to collect the features of the framework, that are essential
and nice to have.

Regards,
Andreas